- Two on one drill: set up two players on one side of the floor with the ball, and one player on the opposite side without the ball. The two players with the ball pass back and forth to each other and try to outmaneuver the defender to create a scoring opportunity.
- Give and go drill: set up a line of players at the defined spot, and another line of players at the far end of the floor. The first player in the first line passes the ball to the first player in the second line, who then passes it back to the first player in the first line. The first player then runs towards the net and shoots on goal.
- D-zone breakout drill: set up a line of players in the defensive zone, and another line of players at the far defined spot. The first player in the defensive zone passes the ball to the first player in the far defined spot, who then carries it into the offensive zone. The other players in the defensive zone run up to support the ball carrier and create a scoring opportunity.
- Two on two forecheck drill: set up two players in the offensive zone and two players in the defensive zone. The two players in the offensive zone try to create a scoring opportunity by carrying the ball into the defensive zone and outmaneuvering the defenders. The two players in the defensive zone try to prevent the scoring opportunity and get the ball back.
- One on one battle drill: set up two players facing each other at center floor with a ball. The players try to outmaneuver each other and carry the ball towards the net for a shot on goal. The drill can be repeated with different players to work on individual ball handling and scoring skills.
Buy the floorball books or eBooks from online bookstores like Amazon, Wallmart, Alibris, AbeBooks, Bokus, Bookshop, BoD etc. or search through Google (Search for titles: Train Floorball at Home, Floorball Practices and Drills or Training Tomorrows Floorball Players)