Floorball Practices & Drills (eBook)
Floorball drills 1 contains a mix of different floorball practices and drills and it’s created to cover all parts of a floorball practice and training. You get floorball drills for stick handling, passing, shooting, 1 on 1, 2 on 1, 2 on 2… You will find aprox. 240 floorball drills in this collection.
Here are some of the floorball drills and practices you will find in this material:
– Floorball Warm up drills
– Running with ball
– Stick handling drills
– Passing drills
– Floorball skill drills
– 1 on 1 drills / practices / training
– 2 on 1 drills / practices / training
– 2 on 2 drills / practices / training
– 3 on 2 drills / practices / training
– 3 on 3 drills / practices / training
– 5 on 0 drills / practices / training
– 5 on 3 drills / practices / training
The floorball practice drills are following a pattern so it will be:
– Easy for you to switch between different floorball drills on your practice, with minimum of time loss. (minimum of moving balls and queuing)
– The floorball drills are also easy to change from advanced to easy floorball drills by removing moves, passes or players, or the opposite, by adding passes, players or moves into the floorball drills, that way you always get floorball drills that are suitable for your team and the level your players are on.
Starting with easier floorball plays, your players learn the basics and you can develop the floorball drills, step by step.
The floorball drills doesn’t have any explanations, but the floorball practices are easy to understand by following the numbering of the players, symbols and arrows.
Buy the Floorball Practice Drills 1 eBook
You order the floorball practice drills by clicking the Buy Now button below, you will then be moved to PayPal to make a secure payment. After fulfilling the payment the floorball practice drills will be sent to you personally by e-mail (.pdf or in some cases .ppt). So you will not get an auto respond mail with the drills or a download link, but the floorball drills will be sent to you as quick as possible. (these floorball drills don’t have a written explanation, you follow the numbered players, passes and other symbols)